This article will provide instructions for logging into DolphinAnywhere via Remote Desktop Services.
If you require assistance at any point, please contact our support team on 0208 394 6002 or email via email@example.com.
How To Login
Launch DolphinAnywhere Via a Web Browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.)
- Browse to https://hosted.dolphinanywhere.com
- Enter your username in the format company_XXX@dc.com (where XXX is your 3-character login)
- Enter your password
- Click Sign In
- You can also change your password on this page or seek assistance via the Help link in the top right.
The First Time You Log In – One Time Actions
The first time you log in, you will have to a complete a few extra clicks which are described below – don’t worry, this only needs to be done once and your PC will remember your settings for future logins!
- Click on the Dolphin icon – this will start an automatic download of a file required to launch Dolphin
- When the file appears in your downloaded files toolbar, click on the up arrow shown in the below screenshot and select Always Open Files of This Type
- Then double-click the downloaded file as shown in bottom left of screenshot (click Yes, Run or Save if prompted)
- Once the file is saved, double-click on the Dolphin app icon again from the login screen
NOTE: If asked what application to use, select ‘Remote Desktop Connection’ and tick ‘Always use this app…’. and click OK
- A window will appear asking “Do you trust the publisher of this RemoteApp Program?” Check ‘Don’t ask me again’ and click ‘Connect’ or 'Allow'
- OR the below will appear:
- On launching the app, you will be asked to enter your credentials once more to allow connection to the application server. The format for your credentials should be company_XXX@dc.com where XXX is your 3-character login.
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will then be logged on and Dolphin will launch
Launch DolphinAnywhere Via Android, iOS and MacOS Devices
Instructions for how to log in via a Mac can be found in this article: Dolphin Hosted OSX Login Instructions
Please follow this link for further information about the Remote Desktop Client as well as details on how to use the Android, iOS and MacOS clients.