Finding things in the Booking Management Module and Reservation Module can be made faster by using Ctrl F to "find" words.
Booking Management Module
- Hold Ctrl, type F. Type the word you are looking for in the "Find what" field. (1)
- Click 'Next' to move through all matches found for labels.
- The "Find" function searches labels only. It does not search text contained in a field (i.e. text entered by a user)
- The find functionality searches all visible labels across all tabs. In the example below, it will search for 'print' in General 1 tab through to the Cust/Vend tab.
- Hold Ctrl, then type F
- A find dialog will appear. Type part of all of the word you are looking for (1). The number of occurrances will appear.
- Click on the down arrow (2) to move through the matching words on the page (3)
- This works within any Reservation Module page.