The Task List is a tool available within the Booking Management Module which allows travel companies to schedule automated action reminders for individuals or teams. BMM users can also use the task list to send folder-related messages to other users and/or departments.
The Task List is a very flexible tool and it can be used in a variety of ways to improve staff efficiency. Most importantly, it can be customised according to the user's job role and responsibilities. Here are some examples of use:
1. Sales consultants can be reminded to follow up on quotes to increase their conversion rates.
2. Members of the accounts team can be reminded about upcoming deposit and/or balance collections.
3. Ticketing agents can be reminded about upcoming ticketing deadlines.
4. Admin staff can be reminded about chasing a supplier to confirm bookings on request, cancelling bookings on options that are not required and sending travel documentation to clients that are due to depart within the next 2-3 weeks.
5. Any BMM user can schedule ad-hoc folder related reminders (please click here and sign in to access more information on this).
6. Any BMM user can send messages to other BMM users (please click here and sign in to access more information on this).
If you are already using the Task List, but it's got a bit cluttered, check out this article as it might solve your problem!
Please click here and sign in to access Task List information & to download the Task List training manual.
Please click here and sign in for a video tutorial on how to create a Task List query.
If you are unable to sign in, please ask your office administrator or contact Dolphin Support for assistance (email@example.com).